
"I have to tell you, I am not amused. Your shenanigans. Your little games. I no longer find pleasure in them. I did, once, I admit. But now it has simply become irritating. Grating. Tiresome. So, knock it off. Stop following me around. Perhaps, it is time for a change of scenery. Perhaps, you would be happier . . . somewhere else. Perhaps . . . you should go. I'm not telling you what to do. God forbid. I have not the audacity for such a bold act. Let us consider this a little friendly advice . . . between old friends. You wouldn't like to disappoint an old friend, would you? Of course, you wouldn't. Then we are in agreement. It is time to end this little experiment. Now each of us may go about our merry business unfettered. It is my most sincere concern that you comply with my wishes. It would be a shame if you chose . . . to do otherwise. Truly. A shame."
No comments:
Post a Comment